Back to News
Face to Face Appointments
Posted on 14 Sep 2020
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact your GP surgery will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-face contact where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus
• Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone first to assess what would be most appropriate for you
• In addition to face-to-face consultations, many GP practices are offering consultations online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare but if you would prefer to see a GP or healthcare professional in person then this will be arranged for you.
Four ways to seek healthcare advice from a GP
• Call your surgery to discuss a face-to-face or virtual (telephone or video) appointment
• Visit your GP surgery website and complete a confidential online form to receive a response before the end of the next working day
• Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advice https://111.nhs.uk/
• Download the NHS App to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and check your symptoms
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 01630 685230 or visit our website – our opening hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday and 8.30am - 12.30pm on a Thursday. We close between 1.00pm & 2.00pm for lunch.
You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.