One Health and Care - sharing your data
From summer 2021, everyone’s health and social care records in Shopshire, Telford and Wrekin will be available on the new integrated care record (ICR) ‘One Health and Care’. This has taken over from the Summary Care Record (SCR)
Completely confidential and secure, it’s designed to help doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in your care to make better, safer decisions.
The information that they will be able to see includes:
· Your name, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, NHS number
· The name of your GP Practice and GP
· Medications, allergies, ongoing and historic conditions, immunisations and diagnoses
· Test results, hospital referrals, admissions, discharges and clinics attended
· Social and mental health information and care plans
Sensitive information such as attendance at sexual health clinics, fertility treatment records, and records relating to gender reassignment will not be included.
During summer 2021, all GP practices within Shopshire, Telford and Wrekin will have access to One Health and Care along with the following organisations:
· Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
· Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
· Shropshire Council (Social care)
· Telford & Wrekin Council (Social care)
· Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
· Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
If you’re happy for your records to be available on One Health and Care to health and social care professionals, you don’t need to do anything. Alternatively, if you wish to object, you need to contact your GP Practice.
For an opt-out form visit the surgery or click here: Type 1 opt-out form.
PLEASE NOTE This is to opt out of One health and care integrated care record NOT National opt out for sharing your data through NHS digital. Please be sure of the difference before you opt out.
For more information about one health and care, contact: